-
March 4th, 2005, 11:31 AM
#1111
Inactive Member
Probably one of the greatest flash games ever.
-
March 4th, 2005, 01:03 PM
#1112
HB Forum Owner
I got 2569.60m. Lol. Was that Keitaro? They should definitely make one of these with Keitaro. Naru Narupunches him, Motoko angles up with some move, Shinobu stops, Kaolla kicks him to speed up, Kitsune does something strange, Sarah sets his ass on fire, Kentaro slows down, etc.
-
March 4th, 2005, 01:36 PM
#1113
Senior Hostboard Member
How on the hell Miguel? I did 64 meters or so? I keep trying...
Forget that pitiful record, 1369.52 meters. This game is quite addicting.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 04, 2005 09:47 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer Hyper ]</font>
-
March 4th, 2005, 06:51 PM
#1114
Inactive Member
-
March 4th, 2005, 07:30 PM
#1115
HB Forum Owner
/r this on Love Hina, I'd really like that.
-
March 5th, 2005, 03:34 PM
#1116
Inactive Member
Ha ha ha~... Go make it yourself fag.
BTW, i can say that because i have bragging rights. I got 7319.62m on that game.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 05, 2005 11:40 AM: Message edited by: One Beardless Bloke ]</font>
-
March 5th, 2005, 05:14 PM
#1117
HB Forum Owner
-
March 5th, 2005, 05:30 PM
#1118
Senior Hostboard Member
He annoys me, he's pointing at me [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
March 5th, 2005, 07:56 PM
#1119
Senior Hostboard Member
Real nice record OBB! You RAWK.
But about earlier, noones a homo, THEY are gay!
-
March 5th, 2005, 08:12 PM
#1120
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks